iunie 17, 2009

Summer School Trainee - Queeny Lu


Queeny Lu is one of the three trainers that are going to enchant the participants at Summer School. I have here for you 4 facts about Queeny that you did not knew!

1. I chose Romania because I have never been to eastern Europe and I wanted to see how it is and what I can bring back to tell my classmates and teach them. It was an opportunity that I couldn't refuse and I'm glad I took it. It also gives me a chance to work with teenagers and teach. I always wanted to work with students!


2. I can already see that the summer school program will be great, seeing the session that I already planned out. It will be fun, enjoyable, full of excitement and most definitely some learning involved.


3. I expect the participants to come to class with open minds. I want them to not be shy or hold back from anything and enjoy it with their classmates. This summer school is for them and all of the trainers is happy to be working with them. Just have fun.


4. When the students finish the program, I hope that it will open their eyes to bigger things and more opportunities for the future. I hope that they can spread what they have learned and apply it to their home and surroundings as well as themselves every day. I hope it can make a difference in anyway.







Queeny Lu,

Summer School Trainer

Niciun comentariu: