iulie 01, 2009

Impressions so far...Wesam Time!

After 7 month waiting for my visa to come to Romania , every one blamed me why you should wait , you must break the match , But No . I gave my word I must keep this word for Gabi and my boss they both worked hard for this visa I must appreciate them , what ever take from me or cost me I will come to Romania.

I think its worth for waiting and meet my Lovely LC Pitesti, people I work with them online, but never met them . and when I met them I feel like I know them long time . They are so nice and friendly.

I’m Mechanical Engineer I live in Jordan and some time in South Africa and I used to work for 1 year with my degree before I come to Romania, I love to travel to see new culture, for me The Romanian Culture and Jordanian Culture almost the same there is no big difference, I have been with AIESEC in Exchange area and intern servicing team also . I matched myself with Romania .

I met my boss after 7 month , he is nice man ( for now as he said ) , I think he and his wife trying to make me feel more comfortable in Romania they make sure every things ok even with simple things , the Company seem great a lot of experiences waiting for me , I really wanted to learn more here , my boss can speak little English and other person also , its being big challenge for me here . But it will be amazing.
In the Romanian Streets and Shops English not common I’m trying my best , some people call me Wesam = Vassam I don’t mind its sound nice for me , I think I will speak Romanian soon .


And The Challenge just started we must wait and see :)


All Love
Wesam Manal

JORDAN

Niciun comentariu: