iulie 01, 2009

Summer School Trainee - Andrea Gulova

My name is Andrea (only one „e“ ) and I from Slovak Republic. I have come here as a trainer to Summer University project. I am alumni of AIESEC Kosice, Slovakia now. I graduated at Economical University in the middle of May. During my AIESEC career (5 years of AIESEC XP), I was LC VP ER, LCP and member of National Trainers Team.


Summer University is cool project and I really like it. Pitesti is very nice city and I like that we can go everywhere on foot (AIESEC office, city center, swimming pool) and you have really cheap taxi. There is a singing fountain in my city too, so I feel as home .

We (me, Queeny and Olya) were on 2 trips. First inBrasov and Bran together with Andra M. and the second one in Bucurest. Bran castle is very nice and we really enjoyed this trip and we liked Brasov too, because it is nice city, but it was raining all the time.


About Bucurest – as you told us, there is nothing interesting in Bucurest (and we have to confirm it). We spent most of the time in city park. We were jumping, sculling on boat, we received Magnum for free and we had amazing day.

We saw house of people of course (but it was 15.50, when we found it, so we saw it only from outside).

Thank you Andrea!

Niciun comentariu: