iulie 08, 2009

First training, first impressions!


Every new thing, every new opportunity has to have a beginning. A moment when your feet are trembling, your voice starts to become dim and your heart races as if your fears are running through your blood. But those are actually just an exaggerated perception of the overwhelming emotions.

You might be wondering what I am really talking about. Well, my beginning, my first training, spread its wings in a beautiful morning of July, and I found myself, along with Olya, a trainee from Ukraine, in front of twenty people eager to learn, to get involved. I felt happy and scared at the same time. Yet, seeing their enthusiasm, their smile, and Olya’s relaxed attitude I realized that my fears are drown by the eagerness to start, to work and learn with them.

It was indeed a wonderful experience that I can’t wait to repeat. I am even happier since, beside the fact that I broke a few barriers that held me back, we (Olya and I) made the training a success and left the participant with something to remember. And nothing compares with the feeling that, at the end of the day, you can look back and say “I was part of that! I managed to overcome my fears and give the best of me! And, guess what? It turn out really great!”



Gîlie Izabela

Talent Management Member

Niciun comentariu: